Among the various acupuncture techniques, today I am going to talk about auricular acupuncture.
Here are a number of reasons why it’s a widespread practice
- Simplicity of the method.
- Simplicity of application and not very invasive
- the customer who must not undress
- Remarkable efficacy in particular in acute cases
- Rapid therapeutic response.
- It is a safe method with little side effects.
- It can also be used for children ages 1 and up.
The principle of reflex points is used in auricular acupuncture: the ear represents the human body (in the form of an upside down fetus). In this way bodily affections are more easily treated, being all condensed in the auricle only.
The acupoints maps divide the ear into different sectors (helix, antelice, basin, lobe, triangular fossa etc) to each of which an area of the body is connected.
Among the ailments and pathologies treatable through auriculotherapy we find insomnia, anxiety, stress, panic attacks, depression, nausea, vomiting, shyness, smoking, dependence on alcohol, overweight, hunger control, sciatica and much more.